Friday, August 8, 2014

Nacho Libre's ICE ICE BABY - Beaubien



One thing I love to do in the summer is going out for a drink with friends. When I do I always want to try something new and original, and this is a perfect example of "new and original"!

A friend of mine had sent me a picture of Nacho Libre's ICE ICE BABY, a drink that revolved around a Mr. Freeze. I guess he knows me well, because I ADORE Mr. Freezes.

The drink comes in five different Mr. Freeze flavors: blue, purple, red, orange and white! Blue Mr. Freezes have always been my number one, so guess which drink was mine!

My impression of the drink? At first, I wasn't a huge fan of the blue concoction at hand. Once the Mr. Freeze started melting into the drink, that is when it got delicious.

The glasses were huge, I'd say about 10 inches high, and it was hard for me to drink half of it as it was a very sweet drink. Future reference to myself: share the drink next time!

Now lets talk about the restaurant atmosphere! Nacho Libre was definitely unique when it came to its decoration, with swinging chairs hanging off the ceiling and aerobics videos playing on the TV the entire time. They had a video game station, where I'm pretty sure you could play on an old school Nintendo 64 console.

This is the type of place where you come in a big group of friends and have a great time and let loose. If you want to try something new and different, go ahead and try Nacho Libre. Parking is relatively easy to find in the area and the Beaubien metro station is footsteps away!

Where?
NACHO LIBRE
(514) 273-6222 ‎


Menu

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.